Friday, May 20, 2016

Trekking through New Jersey - posted by WOW Wifey

WOW has been hoofing it through New Jersey this week. He says it's not near as rocky as Pennsylvania was!

I hate these effin rocks!

Really narrow trail

View from Kittatinny Mt. Looking Northeast.
I am headed over there somewhere!

Delaware River Valley - I was down there yesterday.

Sunfish Pond

Delaware Water Gap Area Swamp

Nicest Shelter Yet!

Looking east, north of Branchville at Culver Lake

That's a big breakfast!

Cookies from Joanne

Amazing cookies - homemade chocolate chip
with a homemade Oreo inside. Thanks Joanne!

That's where I'm headed - Somewhere Out There

Jack the trail angel at the shelter.
He had cold sodas, beer and bourbon. What a guy!

Nera showed up today as I was eating lunch at a shelter.
I had not seen her since PA.



















No comments:

Post a Comment